Hubbly Bubbly Tips
Hubbly bubbly smoking can be very entertaining and social. The following are a few tips and hints for smoking hubbly bubbly.
- Don’t throw anything other than water into the hubbly bubbly/hookah unless you know what you are doing.
- Don’t use generally dry hubbly bubbly tobacco for smoking hubbly. It burns quickly.
- Don’t pay and arm and a leg to get your own hubbly bubbly.
- It is possible for you to build your own hubbly bubbly/hookah.
- If your hubbly water bowl breaks don’t worry use another bottle with the same size cap, the “new” hubbly bowl can even be plastic – a 5litre bottle usually works.
- Always put tinfoil over the hubbly tobacco, smoking without it is not much fun.
- Keep the hubbly bubbly/hookah as clean as possible – especially the hookah pipes.
- Replace your traditional hookah pipes, those covered in clothing material usually with metal coils inside, with a much safer and cleaner “fish tank” pipe. These pipes are cheap and come in various lengths – BONUS!
- When smoking hubbly be prepared for the worst, meaning know what you will do if the hubbly bubbly/hookah falls over. Can the table be burned by a coal or will you put an old cloth under the hubbly as precaution.
- Always have a cloth to wipe your hands with – stacking a hubbly/hookah can be a dirty business.
- Don’t smoke hookah with the same water in the bowl for more than one day – it really gets dirty!
- Stick with smoking hookah tobacco – nothing else that may be illegal.
- Don’t smoke hubbly bubbly/hookah when you are underage, depending on the country you live in – it is still smoking.
- Smoke hookah efficiently! If done correctly a hubbly bubbly can be smoked with more than one coal, meaning once the one is finished another can be placed on top without stacking another hubbly bubbly head with hubbly tobacco.
- Lastly enjoy hubbly bubbly/hookah with friends, the smoking experience is way better when done with friends.